Ritsecomfo Admin replied

292 weeks ago

The Karate Dog In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c When LAPD computer expert Peter Fowler investigates the killing of an old man in Chinatown, he finds the only witness is his dog, Cho Cho. But Fowler soon discovers Cho Cho is the only dog in the world who can speak to humans… not only that, Cho Cho is an expert in martial arts. When they join forces to track down the mastermind behind the death of Cho Cho's master, it leads these unusual partners into uncovering a dangerous conspiracy which puts both of their lives in danger.
Not even worth watching for free…that is about the best way to put it after watching this mess on TV for free. I know Simon Rex is NOT an actor…so why was he casta lead in anything? We are suppose to believe he is a detective? But the plot gets even BETTER!! He becomes the owner of a dog who was a witness to a murder…and that dog can TALK!!! OMG…it gets even crazier! The dog lets tt he cop in on the fact that ALL animals can talk..in their own language, of course..but us humans just can't hear it. The detective decides to help this dog solve his masters' murder..and goes bumbling around doing various stupid things in an attempt add some humor to the mix. He meets a patrol cop who has plans to be detective some day too..and of course she jumps right in to help him out. Jamie Priestly is the eye candy for this film…and that is about all she is good for here I am not sure if she is really a talented actress at all. Seeing an accomplished actor like Jon Voight lower his standards to do this was almost a sad thing. He was suppose to be some amazing karate master? His moves were stiff and anything but realistic. Even his attempts at being tough was lame. Taking a concept that has been done before…a talking dog in a movie..was fine..but doing it on what must have been a low budget was not a good plan. Even the actors playing the children of Jon Voights' character were bad choices..they looked too old to be believable. Someone who wasskilled in martial artshe was would have also taught his children the skills too at some point…in reality anyway. Not much was realistic or believable here…and I think even kids would become bored after a while. Seeing dogs dancing, playing music and spinning records was just way too much. I felt sorry for the real dogs in this and I hope they were paid well in top quality kibble…but I doubt the director had that kind of money to spare…obviously he had to know it would not make him any casha completed film either. Low budget stuff can be fun….but this one was more of a mess than anything.
This movie is so bad. You can easily tell when they use the CGI for the dog and it looks terrible anyways. The fight scenes with the dog looked awkward and bad. The voice of the dog was so annoying that every time he talked I died a little on the inside. This movie is so low budget, and its worse than other low budget movies like "Snakes on a Train", and "Ninja Cheerleaders". The continuity in the movie is terrabad. The "trained assassins" (according to the movie) were people in generic thug costumes and had no weapons, they also got beat up by a CGI dog that was movie faster than a dog physically could. The main villain is a guy wearing a white mask who can't talk unless he is holding his neck. This movie deserves a rating of -10/100 but I rated it a 1 because I had to. You know, by 2004 I thought that there would be some standards when making movies but, I guess I was horribly mistaken. In the part of the movie where the dog puts the disk in the computer that makes every other computer in the building explode with sparks that is just unreal, you can tell that the dogs paw is no connected to its body and is just a sock puppet. This movie is bad. It's Danton bad.

hindi Easy Money II: Hard to Kill free downloaddownload full movie Tiger Bunny in hindiPizza malayalam movie downloadThe Wolverine vs. SabretoothThe God of Cookery movie in hindi free downloadCherry, Harry Raquel! hd mp4 downloadthe Shadow of the Beast full movie in hindi free downloadSocks downloadThe Documentary of a Skater in hindi free downloadDownload Taylor Swift: Ready for It full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 215 weeks ago by Ritsecomfo
Please log in to post a reply.